Nuffnang Adds

Friday, April 27, 2012

Langkah pertama.

Buat apa Allah suruh.
Tinggal apa Allah larang.

Ungkapan yang ringan di mulut.. 
Tapi berat di badan.
Bukan?

I know because i've been through this so many times i'd forgot already how it really feels.
But that's why we're human. 

We need guidance and Allah had gave us His Quran and 
Nabi Muhammad s.a.w had left us the Sunnah.

Now it's upon us which way to choose. 
And our journey don't stop there, in fact, the journey has just begun.

In my journey, I'm still learning how to run after lots of trembling before. 
And now, i'm proud that i can walk. 
Not quickly but enough to catch my long lost way to Jannah.

My dua' for you too. A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step.
Take your step today.
Chill :)




No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...